Self Introduction

My name is Thanh Tran. Nice to meet you!

I am a M.Ed. student in the Learning, Design, and Technology program at the University of Houston. My background is in elementary education. I used to teach elementary for a few years, then went abroad to teach for a few years, and now I'm back as a student.

My professional interests are, ofcourse, educational technology, literacy education, and English Second Language education. My personal interests are the Japanese language and culture, doodling with web graphics, and taking care of my dogs. I recently became very interested in graphic design and digital video after taking Dr. Susie Gronseth's Educational Multimedia and Dr. Bernard Robin's Educational Uses of Digital Video classes, so I am looking forward to the assignments in my current technology classes and applying what I've learned so far.

I made this blog to review and share different types of Web 2.0 Communication Tools and their uses in the educational context. I hope you will find the information on this blog helpful.

Feel free to leave any comments!

Sincerely,
Thanh Tran

Comments

Popular Posts