Web 2.0 Tool Review: Jamendo
How to use Jamendo:
1. Once you have registered, you will be taken to the main screen. Click on the "Search" link.
2. It will lead you to a simpler page to focus on your search results.
3. When you click on the search bar, a drop down will appear for you to select a genre. Select a genre or type in your key words.
4. The search results will display the artist, tracks, and albums. A play and download button will automatically appear when your mouse scrolls over a track.
5. If you click on the track, it will give you detailed information about the artist. Scroll down to read the licensing and re-use information.