Blogger Tutorial - Add Page Tab Links & Organize Posts in Different Pages


When I first began using Blogger, I had a few posts that I wanted to organize in to different pages. I realized that I could not do that. Any new pages created in Blogger are separate pages that can not be used to organize your posts. As a result, all of your posts will be listed by dates on your Home tab only.

After fiddling around and doing some web searches I found a way to organize posts. Blogger did not have a straightforward option to add posts beneath certain pages, and most of the information that I found about how to do this were somewhat confusing, so I made this tutorial to add to the resources out there.

If you watch this video, I recommend that you set aside 10 minutes and watch it in order. I hope this is helpful!

Blogger Tutorial - Add Page Tab Links & Organize Posts in Different Pages:



Comments

  1. Very informative video which themes did you use for this blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for providing the information to add labels to the pages. Makes my blog easier for others to get around on my blog! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your information.
    BeBlogBD
    This is my blog. There was a request for a visit

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am watching your video in 30 april 2021 and it was very helpful to me. thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts