Blogger Tutorial - Add Page Tab Links & Organize Posts in Different Pages


When I first began using Blogger, I had a few posts that I wanted to organize in to different pages. I realized that I could not do that. Any new pages created in Blogger are separate pages that can not be used to organize your posts. As a result, all of your posts will be listed by dates on your Home tab only.

After fiddling around and doing some web searches I found a way to organize posts. Blogger did not have a straightforward option to add posts beneath certain pages, and most of the information that I found about how to do this were somewhat confusing, so I made this tutorial to add to the resources out there.

If you watch this video, I recommend that you set aside 10 minutes and watch it in order. I hope this is helpful!

Blogger Tutorial - Add Page Tab Links & Organize Posts in Different Pages: