Applying UDL Principles - National Mall Graphic
Continuing my exploration of Universal Design for Learning Principles, I tried to apply some of these principles in an interactive graphic I made about the National Mall of the U.S.A.
- Clear sans serif fonts in the body
- Audio that reads the text aloud
- Numbered parts so that listeners could follow along
- Option to view larger text
- Links to definitions of "hard" words in the option, "TEXT ONLY"
- Link to the larger image if the learner can not zoom into the screen
- Links to more information
Learn more about Universal Design for Learning at: http://www.udlcenter.org/aboutudl/take_a_tour_udl