2019 Back To School Promotion

Back To School Promotion


Welcome back to the school season, Teachers!

I am running a promotion by giving away one $10 TeachersPayTeachers.com e-gift card and my product of your choice for free. If you would like to participate, please continue reading.

Instructions:

  1. Pin three (non-free) products from my store on your teaching-related public Pinterest board.
  2. Share your public board with me through this form.


The first follower to complete this form will receive a $10 e-gift card to use on any store at TeachersPayTeachers.com PLUS any one product from my store for free. The next nine followers to complete this form will receive any one product from my store for free. You should hurry if you want the gift card in time for the TPT sale this August 6 & 7! This promotion ends August 11, 2019 at 11:59pm.

Promotion Status:
1st - Received
2nd - Received
3rd - open
4th - open
5th - open
6th - open
7th - open
8th - open
9th - open
10th - open


Have a great school year!
Thanh
The Lost Teacher
TeachersPayTeachers.com

Comments

Popular Posts